For our customers who lost service due to Hurricane Michael: As of October 10th, billing has been paused until your service is restored.
Some steps that can be used if you are having issues with your WOW! video service:
- Make sure the wiring from the wall to the Cable Box is connected to the input connector on the back of the box.
- Check that the wiring to the TV is connected from the output connector of the cable box to your TV.
- Plug the Equipment to power; wait for the time to display before turning the box back on (this may take 5-7 minutes. For Digital TV adapters you will see a flashing red light on the front of the DTA).
- Make sure your TV is on the correct input channel.
- if you are using coax cable it should be set to channel 3
- if you are using an HDMI cable it should be set to the HDMI input port that the HDMI cord is plugged into on your TV
- If this does not help, your equipment may need to be remotely reset:
- This can be sent over the phone through our IVR.
- After the HIT has been sent wait 5-15 minutes, if service has not been restored you may need to call and speak to a representative who can assist further helping to restore your WOW! video services.
Some steps that can be used if you are having issues with your WOW! high speed data service:
- First check that your coaxial cable, power, Ethernet/USB, and modem connections are tight.
- Next, check to see if your modem is connected to the WOW! network:
- Look at your cable modem and confirm that the online or cable light is solid green.
- If the light is green and is not blinking, unplug the modem's power cord, wait two minutes, then plug it back in.
- If you have an advanced modem that has a battery in it, you will need to press the reset button on the back of the modem for about 5 seconds.
If your WOW! Internet connection is still not functioning properly, please Contact Us