COVID-19 has affected each of us in many ways, and we have all made significant changes to adapt this unparalleled challenge. Here are some of the ways WOW! has adjusted, while still providing the services our communities need and protecting the health of our employees and customers.
Online account management and support resources
We have made it easy to manage your account and troubleshoot common technical issues online, as our team is supporting an increase in customer calls during this time.
- It’s simple, quick, and secure to use our Online Account Manager to view your bill, make payments, and manage your account.
- You can visit our Support page for general questions and troubleshooting tips for your Internet, TV, and more.
Updated installation and service call procedures
We have made adjustments to our installation and service call procedures to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- Technicians will attempt to resolve service call issues without entering the customer’s home.
- For installation of Internet, our technicians will deliver a self-installation kit with all the equipment you need and easy-to-follow instructions. The WOW! technician will remain nearby to work with you over the phone to complete your installation.
- For more information about self-installation, please take a look at the appropriate self-installation guide below based on the model of your Internet modem:
- Arris TG2472
- Arris TG3452
- Should an issue arise and access to your home is needed, a technician, while wearing personal protective equipment and practicing social distancing, will enter your home.
- For installations with video and/or phone services, our technicians will continue to support in-home installations with personal protective equipment.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and our employees are our top priority
- We will offer you as much flexibility as you need when booking your in-home installation or service call.
- We will notify you ahead of time, via text message, to ensure everyone in your home is healthy and not at risk of either spreading or becoming infected with COVID-19.
- Our technicians wear personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves and hardhats, depending on the requirements of the job. They also have hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- In the spirit of social distancing and to help contain the spread of COVID-19, we have transitioned our employees to a work-from-home model.
This year has shown us the power in working together, and we are so proud of the way our teams, customers, and communities have shown resilience in the face of this unique challenge.