We're committed to caring for our customers.
COVID-19 has affected each of us in many ways, and we have all made significant changes to adapt to this unparalleled challenge. Here are some of the ways WOW! has adjusted, while still providing the services our communities need and protecting the health of our employees and customers.
Online account management and support resources
We have made it easy to manage your account and troubleshoot common technical issues online, as our team is supporting an increase in customer calls during this time.
- It’s simple, quick, and secure to use our Online Account Manager to view your bill, make payments, and manage your account.
- You can visit our Support page for general questions and troubleshooting tips for your Internet, TV, and more.
Updated installation and service call procedures
We have made adjustments to our installation and service call procedures to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- Technicians will attempt to resolve service call issues without entering the customer’s home.
- When you choose self-installation of Internet, our technicians will deliver a self-installation kit with all the equipment you need and easy-to-follow instructions. The WOW! technician will remain nearby to work with you over the phone to complete your installation.
- For more information about self-installation, please take a look at the appropriate self-installation guide below based on the model of your Internet modem:
- Wired Modem Guide
- Wireless Modem Guide
- Customer-Owned Modem Guide
- When you choose professional installation, your technician will wear personal protective equipment and practice social distancing while inside your home.
How we are managing our network during this time of working, learning, and playing at home
Our Engineering team is closely monitoring the capacity and throughput on our WOW! Network and continues to take proactive steps to ensure the operational stability of the WOW! Network to provide the best possible customer experience. Our Engineering staff has performed over 700 network augments to meet the additional capacity demands that were associated with the COVID-19 Pandemic and "work from home" mandates.
We are so proud of the way our teams, customers, and communities have shown resilience in the face of this unique challenge.