As COVID-19 affects a growing number of people in our communities, WOW! is more committed than ever to keeping you connected to your world when it matters most. We also know how important it is to be flexible during these uncertain times, so here are a few updates on what we’re doing to keep you connected, as well as ease some concerns you may have during this difficult time.
Our promise to keep you connected
- Effective immediately and until further notice, we will not disconnect WOW! services for customers in non-payment status.
- If you are having difficulty paying your bill, contact us and we will arrange a payment plan.
No rate increases or late fees during this time
- Some of our TV customers recently received a notification that a rate adjustment would take effect on April 1, 2020 for the Broadcast TV Fee and Sports Surcharge. If you received this notification, please know that we will not implement this rate adjustment at this time.
- Effective immediately and until further notice, we will not charge late fees.
No data caps – that means unlimited access to your world
- WOW! Internet customers aren’t limited by data caps. With families transitioning to working from home and learning online, it’s important that you have this benefit so that you never have to worry about your data usage – and it’s already included with WOW! Internet.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and our employees are our top priority
- We will offer you as much flexibility as you need when booking your in-home installation or service call.
- We will notify you ahead of time, via text message, to ensure everyone in your home is healthy and not at risk of either spreading or becoming infected with COVID-19.
- Our technicians typically wear personal protective equipment, including gloves and hardhats, depending on the requirements of the job. They have also been provided with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- In the spirit of social distancing and to help contain the spread of COVID-19, we have transitioned our employees to a work-from-home model.
While we know this doesn't solve everything, we hope that it serves as reinforcement that we are committed to keeping you connected to what matters most.