Marketing Information Agreement
I agree and acknowledge that by providing to WOW! my contact phone number and email address listed above, I am giving WOW! consent to call, text me, or email me which may include autodialed, pre-recorded and/or artificial voice messages.
If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional material, but would still like to enter the Sweepstakes by U. S. Mail, hand print your full name, address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, email address, and daytime telephone number (including area code) on a 3" X 5" card, and mail it, in a #10 envelope with proper postage affixed, to: WOW! Off-Campus Sweepstakes, 7887 E Belleview Ave, STE 900, Englewood, CO 80209. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 11, 2018 and received by April 12, 2018 in order to be eligible. Limit 1 mail-in entry per person throughout the promotional period. Entrants may enter only by using the entry methods described in these rules.
WOW! Sweepstakes Official Rules
WOW! General Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open to legal U.S. residents (and those living in the same household) who reside in a serviceable area of WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone in the following states: Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio, and are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The WOW! Off-Campus Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States of America, who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees of WideOpenWest Finance, LLC and its related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by WideOpenWest Finance, LLC ("WOW"), 7887 E Belleview Ave Suite 1000, Englewood, Colorado, 80111.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of WOW, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on April 12, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on April 12, 2018 at 8:59:59 p.m. EST (the "Entry Period"). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. ENTRY: To enter, an eligible contestant needs to enter their personal contact information into a WOW! form via a WOW! representative. WOW! reserves the right to deny any entrant on the content of their entry in our data collection method. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify WOW! if you change your e-mail address ("Address").
To enter the Sweepstakes by U. S. Mail, hand print your full name, address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, email address, and daytime telephone number (including area code) on a 3" X 5" card, and mail it, in a #10 envelope with proper postage affixed, to: WOW! Off-Campus Sweepstakes, 7887 E Belleview Ave, Suite 1000, Englewood, CO 80111. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 11, 2018 and received by April 12, 2018 in order to be eligible. Limit 1 mail-in entry per person throughout the promotional period. Entrants may enter only by using the entry methods described in these rules.
There is no cost to enter. Only complete entries will be accepted or entered into the Sweepstakes. Only one (1) entry per person/user account or e-mail Address will be accepted. Use of multiple e-mail addresses or accounts from the same individual to enter is prohibited. WOW! is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries that are incomplete garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. Entries will not be acknowledged.
6. HOW WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED: One (1) entry will be selected by random drawing from the entire base of eligible entries for each system. Sponsor's representatives will conduct the drawing on or about April 12, 2018. The winner selected will be notified at the email Address and/or the telephone number provided by the entrant.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. WOW! will attempt to notify the potential winner within ten (10) days of selection. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days after the first attempt to contact them, such potential winner may be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, WOW may randomly select an alternate winner, who will be contacted as described above. Each entrant shall be eligible to win only one prize.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, potential winners once contacted may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within fifteen (15) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, such potential winner may be deemed by WOW to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, WOW may select an alternate potential winner.
8. PRIZES: Each Sweepstakes winner (1) will receive:
- 4-Pack of GreenJackets Tickets
- Parking Pass
Maximum Value for all items: $50. Prize values are approximate retail values.
WOW! reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. There are no cash substitutes for prize. All applicable taxes and fees associated with a prize are solely the winner's responsibility. Winners are still responsible for paying any taxes, fees, equipment, services and additional charges associated with their WOW! account outside of the credit for the pay-per-view movies. Prize may not be transferred or assigned prior to being awarded to a winner.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes a winner's consent to WOW!'s use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinion, biographical information and state of residence, for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that any fraud, virus, technical error, bug, unauthorized human intervention, mistake or other problem impairs the administration, fairness, integrity, or security of the Sweepstakes, WOW! may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and either: (a) take reasonable action to resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that most closely adheres to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. WOW! reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, WOW! reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. WOW!'s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
11. NO WARRANTIES: WOW! makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant (for entrant and for entrant's heirs, executors, and administrators) agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless WOW! and its parents, affiliates and related companies, and Facebook, including their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, contractors and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by, arising out of or related to participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) lost, delayed, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or communications; (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused by or related to, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize; (g) copyright, trademark or other violation of another's intellectual property rights; and/or (h) the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the redemption, use or misuse of any prize, and waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever from the Released Parties, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
14. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio, Franklin County; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of WOW! in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.